Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 73

Last pday, cerca de plaza vea. when the wind comes, the skirts get malcriadas!! haha it was too funny...
 Family home evening in which the husband kept rambling on and on. and on. it was hilarious. and cristofer with his family, whose less active that we´ve been visiting. they sell ground-up cinammon adn spices onm the streets in a stroller.
 
 On an intercambio, me fui al alcero Y hna. manwill estaba trabajando en mi area del carmen con la hna. farley. fue chevere!!

 A family that we´ve been visiting. i noticed that her daughter´s flip-flops had the word vienna and I had to snap a pic!! crazy coinsidence, no??



my companion for 2 days!! ahh she´s so awesome,

1. after our noche misisonal


giving service to our investigators, family with gladis, delmi, and delmys.

 Helped the aunt of the recent convert jorge armando to bag up her bread that she sells on the streets. it was fun!

 haha we used some of the nose strips that maura sent me for my bday last night. a little girl time, you could say:)
 Hey happy almost October!! I honestly cannot believe how crazy fast and scary time is just SLIPPING by!! its craaaazy. this week was JAM-PACKED!! here´s some of the highlights:

Last pday, as a district we just enjoyed walking around and roaming centro for a bit after internet. there´s some cool shops that are in town, so I bought a little somethin for hunter´s bday. it was chill. took some pics on the board-walk by the beach, it was suuuper windy. and bought amazing tres leches de CHOCOLATE at plaza vea, a super market. 

We had intercambios with the hnas. asignadas over our area. i went to el alcero with hna. mathis and hna. farley came to work in my area with hna. manwill. its always fun and interesting to see a different point of view and see how other missionaries work and teach. had a little miracle with a grandmother of a recent convert that normally despises the missionaries. talked a bit about family search with my booklet that im working on getting done. it was great!! and it was beautiful to run on the boardwalk of a beach in her area. although its filthy and filled with trash, lol its still pretty to see the ocean! 

And when i got back to my area, hna. manwill told me that she had to head off for Ecuador the very next day for her visa. haha crazyyyy!! so hna. Roxana, remember her?? nuestra alma rescate pues!! was my companion for the 2 days that my companion that was traveling. it reminded me of how training was, patience and love. haha except at least they´ve got a little under their belt from the mtc! it was a total blast though. she´s actually been thinking about serving a mission, so it was great cause this gave her a real-deal hands-on experience and taste of mission life!! 

We had fun opportunities to give service with some investigators, painting the window frame and bagging bread. and I loved her beautiful and pure testimony that she shared with all. it was really awesome working with her! poor thing could n´t really sleep both nights cause she´s not used to sleeping so early and there was a 15th bday fiesta in the neighborhood. with a band. classic Peruvians. but it was really wonderful!! I'm so grateful for her desires to serve the Lord. 

Speaking of almas rescates, mirtha came with us to visit a less-active in the ward!! it was so awesome!! a now active member to help a lost sheep in the pasture. I just love hermana mirtha, she´s wonderful! and received her patriarchal blessing yesterday!! isn´t that just incredible?!?! 

We taught delmi, the dad/husband of the family that we´ve been visiting and have been helping with painting their house. he´s actually been reading the Book of Mormon and when he read with us he was like narrating it. I had to try reallyl hard not to crack up laughing !! and when he said that its hard to find the time to read is, we works as a taxi driver, i said to always have it in your taxi!! i shared that mom always has the scriptures in the van for McKay, grant, adn rex to read in between and on the way to different activities!! 

Eduardo´s doing really well!! almost 1 month ya and has been keeping the word of wisdom!! and he´s preparing to go to the temple in November with the ward!!! 

I completed my goal of reading ALL of the general conference talks from April in Spanish, in preparation to watch all of it this time (next week) in Spanish!! it took months, but I got it done!! we saw the women´s conference yesterday and it was so wonderful, I´m SO excited for conference time again!! its the BEST!!! 

Also im trudging along my way in the book of mormon, in alma 22 with my goal of finishing...well yeah...before you know when:) i absolutely LOVE el libro de mormon!! esta cambiando mi vida, de verdad!!! 

Love you all more than you´ll ever know, your in my prayers always!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment