Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 70

such a blast!!!!!!!!



such a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Had a killer week! honestly, I don`t know if it could get any better than this bliss!!

Last pday, my companion and I went on another adventure on borrowed bikes por los patos and found this cool cerro. it was awesome!! 

Doing some construction work for a member, its been fun. 

All teh testimonies shared yesterday were all so pure, i felt the spirit so strong!! 

Sorry this is short, trying to catch up on my inbox to email everyone back. 

Love you all loads and please tell aunt elizabeth god be with you till we meet again:) 


bday and 2 investigators


one of my favorite dishes here, picante con leche!! sooo tasty. rosita, que va a salir por su mision en algunos dias ya

 Who says keeping the word of wisdom can`t be fun, right? we visited a less-active member, I saw alcohol and asked if he`d like to break the bottles to celebrate that he`s not gonna drink anymore. it was AWESOMEEE!!!

 Got your awesome bday package this week, thankya sooo much!!!!!

Hey hunt-can you please fb message trianne these pics too?? idk how often she checks her email

 What hna. martinez sent for my bday. 22 sweets all numbered. aaaaand some members from my old ward wrote me too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment