Monday, June 16, 2014

Week 58



Sorry my email last week really wasn`t a letter home...haha tried to send lots of pics and get caught up on replying to old emails instead. alright I`m gonna try to do my best to tell you all about la Sierra!!! but phew. I don`t even know where to start...

Well just getting to Santiago de Chuco was a little crazy in itself. my companion, hna. gonzalez traveled to Trujillo, so that we could travel together to la sierra!! except our bus plans got messed up, so we didn`t actually arrive until Thursday afternoon. so I ended up having more time to say goodbye to everyone in my old area which was good. I was sure ready to peace out and start somewhere new and different. and la sierra, santiago de chuco certainly is quite new and different!! haha its the bestttt!!!

So...opening up a brand-new area..super tough, but so awesome!! we`ve been seeing the Lord`s hands in Santiago de Chuco and in these humble people`s lives! hashtag miracles. its incredible. We`ve got a total of 5 members here, 2 are less actives and 3 are recent converts. phew. we`ve got lots of work--thats for sure!!!

I promise to write more next week, sorry!! love you all tonnnnns:) 














No comments:

Post a Comment