Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 55



Hey remember this surprise package that I mailed home? please take a picture of everyone with theirs, before clark heads off to the MTC!!!!
 
I was going through one of my old memory cards and came across this picture of when I met some of hunter`s CA buds conference wk-end. 
 
Didn`t have time to send this last week, but HUGE shout-out to Gizmo, Elisa, and baby Sofia for the awesome package! these Recee`s PB cups have already come in handy many times:) LOOOVE YOU!!!
 
 
Also last week, Sandrita got baptized!! 
 
 
This belongs in last week`s email too..during my intercambio with hna. bedoya. they eat at a resturaunt instead of a house pensoniesta and this leche de tigre was amazinggggg!!! so PICANTE, but absolutely wonderful!! 
 
 

Some things that happened last week that I forgot slash didn`t have time to write you all about:
-had a great intercambio with hna. bedoya in her area! and my companion did an awesome job of leading our area with hna. azamora. I`m so proud of my ¨daughter,¨she`s an excellent missionary!!
-thank you sooo very much Gizmo, Elisa, and baby Sofia for the super nice package!! wow, those honey bunches of oats are simply amazing. and these peruvians are loving the PB cups!! thank youuuuuu!!!
-we had a little ¨tumble¨. not even close to an earthquake, but a little shake. it was way cool, we were teaching sonia the plan of salvation when it happened. 
-my little sister Sandrita got baptized!! it was so special to be there with the family and celebrate such a special moment:) 

Now onto things that have happened a little more recently! pues...we had interviews with prez. and hna. marler last pday. before, I for sure thought that I`d be FINALLY headed out of Monserrate (transfers are on June 3rd) and I`ve been here since Sept. 26th. But after interviews...I`m not so sure. our ward`s a little ununited and dysfunctional. so we`ll see what happens this Sunday night when we get cambio calls!! it would be super sad to leave an area that I`ve come to love to much, but I`m also DYINGGG for a change. and hna. sosa`s completely ready to lead the area, we`re in her last week of training!!! 

Didn`t know until then that I`m the English tutor (well and elder haacke) for our district...oops. hna.marler was telling me that the Prophet wants 100% of the missionaries to be studying English, today`s missionaries are tomorrow`s church leaders! so I`ve been trying to do my best! my companion and I have been diligently working in her workbook. 

ps- Thanks mom for the letter you sent them! didn`t know you did, how nice:)

So we`ve been individually visiting ward members to strengthen our ward councils and to have more unity among the ward. yesterday we had a great ward council!!

ahhh only 1 min left and yet so much more to say......most of all good luck Clark at the MTC!!! enjoy all the very few moments of missionary work!! love you and already miss you tons!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment