Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Week 48



HUUUUUUGE shout-out to McKay this Thursday!! can´t believe your turning 13!! haaaaapppy hhapppppy happppy birthday buddy, love you tons and hope you have a fun day!! I´ll be sending a birthday card to you next week, don´t you worry one little bit:) 
Wasn´t conference simply just amazing?!? wow-there were so many messages that I really needed to hear, I loved that they talked about PMG and having the faith that we can receive personal revelation. as missionaries, that's what we talk about all the time and it was a good reminder that we really can receive answers to each of our prayers!! sadly, only 1 investigator was able to come to  one of the sessions:( we invited tons, but only mamma transito came. I cannot believe how many temples we have now and how awesome it was to hear that the FL ft. lauderdale temple will be dedicated next month!! I think that was Boyd K. Packer´s last conference message, it certainly sounded like it. I wouldn´t be surprised if he passes away soon:( 
My companion traveled to Lima this week for 2 days to get a Peruvian id and was with hna. bravo, who´s also new in the mission. so I worked in my area with her companion , hna. flores. we had a wonderful time together, she served in el bosque with hna. gonzales and hna. downs when I left-so it was cool talking about some of our common friends and hear how everyone´s doing. 

E´coca from Argentina turned 20 and we put together a super secret surprise get-together with our district! eh I never wanted to eat cake again, lol we had a big cake for the 6 of us.

Everyone in our zone has been getting the common cold, one missionary at a time and now its my turn. its only been a few days, but ugh my throat and voice are all weird. I asked my pensoniesta to make some hot lemon aid to drink tonight cause I remember a member in Provo said that was the perfect thing to kill the sniffles. 

We had a wonderful multi-zone meeting, it was so awesome to hear about how we can have more effective ward councils and work better with the leaders in our wards. ahh it was so wonderful!! 

For fhe, we made hamburguessas with the heredia´s. kinda strange with a fried egg to top it all off, but that's the Peruvian style I guess:) 
We had a super fun and surprise multi-zone pday today!! it was awesome, we had a lot of sports and got a LOT of sun:) it was great to catch-up with hna. portillo and hear about her area in esperanza. and we have a zone training this Friday with some exciting news, according to our zone leader. 

 

 
 

 
We contacted a reference from the other hnas. and now have a new investigator named Johnathan. 11 yrs old and a little shy. his mom wants us to teach him and he´s pretty awesome!!

Vanessa & Jose are doing well, but still no plans to get married cause of $$

Michelle. her dad said a long time ago that she could get baptized when she turned 15 and her birthday was 2 weeks ago, but still nothing:( 

We had a great lesson with Carmen and Ower, lily´s parents. its been harder to teach her cause she´s been traveling a ton for work. 

Training´s going great and I´m absolutely loving the mission!! I know that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior and Redeemer. he´s leading this remarkable church. God knows us personally and answers my prayers daily. thank you for all of your examples to me, keep sharing your testimonies and being a light for others!!! 

P.S.  who won march madness? totally forgot to fill out a bracket this year:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment