Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 67


this was from last week, but forgot to send it!!



Love all these awesome pictures that Hunter sent me! Grant, it looks like you already LOVING your baseball team-that's fantastic!! Enjoy it man:) Rex, what happened with your hair? Don´t worry, your still a stud. Mckay looks like a California beach boy. haha I love seeing pictures!!! Please keep them coming:) mom stop counting the days, why are you so trunky? haha but for real, pleaaaase don´t. whenever people here say falta poco para terminar, yo siempre dice pshhh falta MUCHOOOO!! if people from the ward ask when I´m coming back, tell them never. ever. but if they really insist, I think my flights on November 17th. but stop counting! its ruining all the fun. 

I feel like I´m the happiest kid in the world, this week was fantastic! we have the full love and support of the ward members, testifying strong so these investigators can feel the spirit, and had some less-actives at church yesterday! The Lord is hastening His work and its amazing to see the many miracles that we have seen in our area and ward. He certainly works in mysterious ways! Elder Neil A. Anderson is coming and we have a devotional talk this Saturday with all the mission in trujillo!! I´m so excited to hear a prophet´s voice. 

Something really funny, we have our own door to our room, and people knock all the time-which is sort of strange. so the other day I opened it, guess who it was...that's right testigo de jehova! haha knocking on a missionary´s door! it cracked me up. too strange, that its just too funny. also I chewed out two disgusting men the other day and it felt so satisfying. just wanted to slap the one so hard right in his face, but instead I reminded him that we´re missionaries and he shouldn´t talk to us that way. too good. 

Remember the Josellin girl that we invited to read the bom and finish before the new year?? guess what..she´s already reading in ALMA!!! whadda stud.

well sorry its kinda short this week, but know how much I love you all and hope you all have a lovely week!! we´re gonna play basketball with our district today!! wahooo

No comments:

Post a Comment